Friday, December 30, 2011

For Folks back home - This is Dallas

Dallas skyline

Finally coming around after some long hours in the air. 44 hours to be exact. For the most part the flight was a daze as I drifted in and out of restless dozing. I left South Africa on Tuesday morning and arrived in Dallas early Thursday morning South African time. My blood shot eyes had a story to tell and my mental fatigue was expressed throughout the outlining silhouette of my body. Woke up yesterday morning feeling rested but with a scratchy throat. I took a full day off to recover, ran some quick errands at the local Walmart, I was only there to get a quick list of things done however you cant but stop yourself from wondering around aimlessly looking at the variety of items on display. My new home is the perfect nest to start my training and today ill attempt to get unpacked. The weather is somewhat warmer than I expected but maintains a contrast far off from the high 30deg C I was enjoying back in SA.

No comments:

Post a Comment