Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hi Tec SA

 I recently joined a page on Facebook, the Hi Tec SA shoe company and a week later I was in a competition. A competition against 100 others to be in the Hi Tec SA trail running team, this would then be short listed to 30 competitors and then finally we would fight it out for top honours, 15 of us would make the V-Lite Infinity Challenge. We are going to be given Hi Tec apparel and carteblanche to put them to the test.

It has been a bundle of fun trying to recruit votes and fans. The competition ends this evening the 16th of December and if you still would like to vote for me you can on this link http://apps.facebook.com/bethejudge/
 I am currently sitting with the nelson figures 111 votes/fans but a little more never hurt. If you want to become a fan and skip the voting phase you can follow this link and "like" the page http://www.facebook.com/HiTecSa


I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who voted for me and I will do my best to keep you updated on proceedings...





These are going to be put through some intense testing on some rugger-ed terrain.



Some radical colours if I do say so myself.... 


Some results from a day or two ago


No comments:

Post a Comment